I think the music on the raido is dUUMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB. I mean, what’s with all these songs about sex? Or drugs? Or weed, and being so damn horny all the time. Holy shit man. And then it cusses in like every effing sentence. And then in the music video theres always half naked girls…or even guys. And then sometimes the song doesn’t even have a meaning. And their voices are all FAKE. And the lyrics suck…did I mention that? I mean, I so sick of the music on the raido. Someone make some music with meaning, INTRUMENTS, ACTUAL TALENT. Good beats is all that we want. Come on nooow, it shouldn’t be that hard. Stop talking about sexing someone up, cause if you keep making music like that, you won’t-_- ugh
I’ve got nothing. Trust me, I’m good.
- Woke up
- Went Pee
- Ate a tiny tiny tiny breakfast
- Watched 5 minutes of The Last Song
- Cleaned and unpacked
- Watched One Tree Hill
- Finished ASB binder
- Called Denise
- Called Karina
- Nachos for lunch
- Finished MUN paper
- Went running
- Took a shower
- Ate at grandmas for dinner
- Came home
- Stater Bro’s
- Uploaded pics
- Brushed my teeth
- In bed w/ my pj’s
The Choice by Nicholas Sparks.
Idddddkk, but something about that book got to me. I think it was one of the cutest books I’ve ever read and it was beyond cute. I think it was the first book that made me ever cry…and slap me for being corny…but I think this book prettty much explained and showed me what true love is.
Hmph. I think heearing the prase “Everything happens for a reason” is 10000000000659685496894586086% true. I know it’s used a lot and it can get overused. But it’s true. I mean, think about it. God gives you and puts you through things for a reason. I believe that whatever He does for you, will only help you. Say you fail a test, it should only make you study more and feel more dedicated…right? *eventhoughwe’reallshakingourheadsno Oooooorrrrr say, you get in an argument with your significant other? Shouldn’t that just make you stronger? Wellll, that’s how I see it. I think everything does happen for a reason. The reasoning why may not come right at that moment, but I believe that in time it will. God has your life planned out for you, and all He wants you to do it live it. I trust Him with everything. My life, my heart, my future…everything. So I don’t just leave it up to Him and do nothing. I just do whatever I can, and trust and hope He is there with me.
1. You have to be funny. I’m not even kidding. It’s seriously not that hard to make me laugh and if you can’t do it…well you suck=) Just kiddddding. I just really want someone who can make me happy when I really need it. Which is…always:)
2. You have to be smart. I mean, you can have your dumb moments, cause I have mine. But I swwwweaaarrrr if you have ALL F’s, you’re bye bye.
3. Get alog with kids? ESPECIALLY my brothers? I will love you forever and ever and everrr.
4. If you have a cute/corny side. As long as it’s not awkward and creepy…=)
5. I think the most important thing is if you deal with me. My dumb moments. My smart moments. My cranky moments. You’re gonna have to deal with me at 5 in the morning crying, or at midnight when I’m soooooo tired I’m hyper. You have to get used to my jealousy, my annoying laugh, my dedication towards school. You’ll have to realize my parnts are somewhat strict with me, and deal with my curfew and such. You’ll have to deal with me sleeping early, never having money and complaining if my wrist or back hurts. You’ll have to deal with me when I’m stressed, or too tired to even talk. You’ll have to deal with me when I’m angry and when I’m scared for life. You’ll have to deal with me wen I’m drunk, and listen when I need someone to vent to. All I’m asking for is for you to try, and as long as you are I promise I will too.